Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome to And Yet, Here I Sit

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Everyone knows that quote, and if you don't, you should go to your local video store and immediately rent Ferris Bueller's Day Off. In fact, I think I'm going to pop it into the DVD player right now. 

Oh, Cameron, you silly sidekick.

Anyways, welcome to And Yet, Here I Sit, a blog/vlog/generally humorous website designed to examine the quirks in life, whether they happen to you, me, or people around us. Come on in, stay a while- you might find something amusing.

I find solace in the fact that at the end of the day, I pretty much always end up right where I started- in this same computer chair, staring at the same computer screen. 

Life moves pretty fast.
And yet, here I sit.

4 comments:

  1. have you heard the theory that ferris is a figment of his friend's imagination? Like a Fight Club sorta thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have not.
    Is there a copypasta of it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have seen that movie ages ago!

    ReplyDelete