Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday

This is a Happy Birthday post for my ex-girlfriend.

Before I start getting those looks, I'm not being creepy. We broke up 2 weeks ago (together for 3 years, messy details aside, we decided that we'd drifted apart so blah bleh blah etc. etc. but the gist of this is i'm still very much in love with her), so this is fresh enough to count as bittersweet, right?

RIGHT?


Anyway, since I can't say it to your face, and leaving an anonymous birthday card under your windshield wiper is just a step up from stalking you, I'm going to post it on my internet blog that nobody reads. Passive aggressive? No, just cowardice.

So Happy Birthday;
I'm sorry we can't share this one together.

6 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your break up. three years is a long time to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful. You should really start talking to other girls, though-- it can't be healthy to stay stuck in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flashing back to my relastionshit now...:/ hope yours goes better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a shame, can't you send her a text?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're going to find out who you are and who she is.

    ReplyDelete